Pages

Saturday, March 9, 2024

What You See When You Work From Home

This is a survey that I just made up, based on a real world example from the present now.

Let's say you have no idea what's going on here, what is your first impression? 

What do you think has happened, not just literally what you see, but what do you think happened before this scene occurred, what series of events do you think lead up to this conclusion?


I'll give you a hint: Is it oil, or is it blood? 

Could there be a dead body in the trunk? 

Or perhaps, this car is a decoy and there is something being smuggled out of here? 

Yeah, right outside of where I live, literally, within footsteps...cartel country. 

I could write another annoyances and grievances rant, but I think I will just leave it at this, and let the picture speak a thousand words. 

No comments: