Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2024

Meme of the Day

It's that moment in time when you realize that the same people pushing the transgender movement, LGBTQ, and the propaganda model of equity, diversity, and inclusion, are the same people who think that it's okay to sodomize an infant...

Hmm, the study says incest is perfectly normal. I wonder what will be next, maybe pedophilia and bestiality, perhaps? I guess the next thing to be normalized will be euthanasia. Yeah, that's already happened, I wonder what will happen next?

Probably some Jim Jones "I wonder who drank the Kool-Aid" mass death event, where billions of people just suddenly and unexpectedly drop dead? 

If I were to look on the bright side of things perhaps I could imagine that the people dropping dead suddenly and unexpectedly are really just NPC's being erased forever, people who never really existed anyway, because they had no souls to begin with, and were just virtual reality figments of imagination and not real people with meaningful lives to live?

No comments: