Pages

Tuesday, October 3, 2023

Time to Get out Your Tin Foil Hats

This is a short notice warning, but better late than never. 

I hope my readers were sensible enough not to get vaccinated, and if you did sorry to hear that. Either way, even if you aren't vaccinated, odds are you know people who are, and there's a conspiracy theory going around that says that the emergency alert that's going to be released in the UNITED STATES on October 4, 2023, and possibly on October 11, 2023, at 2:20 pm Eastern Time, will trigger some sort of harmful reaction in the vaccinated. 

So, besides turning off your phones and your televisions and your internet, you may want to stay away from vaccinated people if you can help it. If not, well, best of luck. My mom thinks I'm crazy for falling for this, but my motto is it doesn't hurt to err on the side of caution, and taking a day off from going online, watching TV, and using your phone, could be a positive thing.

 

Comments: It's not enough to just turn your phone off, you also need to put it into a Faraday cage. Don't have a faraday cage, well, you can improvise one, just wrap it in a layer of plastic wrap, and a couple layers of aluminum foil. Also, I'm told putting it in a microwave oven, of course don't turn it on, but just for storage, or if you have a steel trash can with a lid, that will work too. 

Yeah, I'm sure it's nothing, probably just a hoax, but it doesn't hurt to be careful. Also, if you want to be extra cautious, remove your smart watches, turn them off, and put them in the faraday cage too, and do the same with any old mobile phones you may have lying around, and also make sure you unplug your television, radios, and your internet modem/router and Wi-Fi, if you have it. 

I'm glad I don't have a job to go to tomorrow, because I'm staying home, staying away from people, and will be taking the day off from going online. It'll be hard, as I read a lot of news articles, and Substacks, throughout the day, so I'm going to be completely in the dark, and will have no idea what is happening in the world until probably Wednesday night. I'm going to shut everything off tonight before I go to bed, so I don't forget. I'm also going to be watching my neighbors like a hawk, and looking for any abnormal signs, you know things like seizures, aggressiveness, or any other noticeable changes in personality or appearance, and I advise you do the same. 

Be vigilant, and be safe. 

 
Original Title: OCT 4TH & OCT 11TH EMERGENCY ALERT: DON'T BE PACIFIED BY THE ''SEE, NOTHING HAPPENED'' BRIGADE 
Source: Free Your Mind Documentaries @ https://rumble.com/v3m9fs7-oct-4th-and-oct-11th-emergency-alert-dont-be-pacified-by-the-see-nothing-ha.html

No comments: