Pages

Wednesday, October 4, 2023

The Zombie Apocalypse That Didn't Happen

So, apparently there was a nationwide emergency alert issued today, which prompted a conspiracy theory that something terrible would happen, but I never heard the alert because I stayed home, had my phone off, didn't watch any TV, and didn't go online until this evening. And no, I didn't actually wear a tinfoil hat, I just wrote about it for dramatic effect because it was funny, but I did put my phone in a faraday cage, because I never did that before and was curious to see what would happen. And of course nothing happened at all.

But before you dismiss me as a gullible crackpot, do keep in mind that many infectious diseases have a long incubation period. So, hypothetically, if the vaccinated have been adversely affected by the 5G emergency alert signal released in the UNITED STATES today, which triggered some latent infectious disease pathogen to become activated from the vaccine, it may not be immediately apparent. You know, it could be that a seed has been planted, and it needs time to grow, but when it does, well, I guess they'll say there is another pandemic, and none will be the wiser of what caused it. That's why I chose to write about it, so that there would be a record of it, in case something does happen later down the road.

Just look at the recent Nipah outbreak in India, having an incubation period of 4 to 45 days, and a death rate of 40 to 75 percent. It was in the news a couple weeks ago, and now there's nothing. Did it just disappear over night? No new cases? Was it fake news? Was it blown out of proportion and exaggerated, for reasons of exploiting our fears for clickbait? I don't know. Maybe the same thing with this conspiracy about the cell phone signals triggering a zombie apocalypse, maybe it was just a big joke, or maybe it was disinformation to distract us from something else, or maybe it was an intelligence gathering operation to monitor how people would react, and classify them accordingly. I was aware of the risk, and frankly didn't care. I blogged about it, so I'm sure I've been put on a certain list, you know flagged as a potential political subversive, or maybe a useful idiot, but that's okay, because I was probably on the list already. 

It's not like I want it to happen. If it were to happen it pretty much means that the majority of people I'm related to, and have ever known in my life, are going to be affected, and are going to suffer a tragic end, and are going to be dead within five years. Who knows, maybe I'll be one of them, too. If vaccine shedding is as pervasive as they say, and they've been adding vaccines to plants and animals for years, and there are synthetic nanoparticles intentionally added to the air and the water and the food supply, with the express purpose of killing us, or changing us into something no longer human, then we are all in trouble. 

Of course, I hope my rare blood type and genetics (I remember being in Elementary school and having my blood type tested with the entire class, and these two young women probably in their 20s who were administrating the test, being very amused to learn that I had Rh negative blood, and joking that I might be an alien, an association that was entirely new to me and had never heard of before), makes me immune to these nefarious schemes, but it could just be wishful thinking, and maybe I have no control over the ultimate destiny of my life, that whatever the future has in store for me is completely out of my hands. So be it.  But I really think that vaccines are harmful, and chemtrails, and geoengineering, GMOs, and pesticides, and 5G, and EMF radiation, is harmful to all native biological life on this planet, and so, it's only a matter of time, before enough people and animals die, that people realize that this stuff has to stop. 

It's a shame that our world is completely under the control of evil players, the criminal cartels in control of the government and the big corporations and big pharma and the military and the intelligence agencies, I guess what is referred to as the Deep State, who view the majority of humans as expendable factory farmed cattle, and not worthy of personal sovereignty, self-determination, or enlightenment.

It is what it is. 

It was good to turn off my phone, my television, and my computer. It is apparent to me that I have become a full blown internet addict, and probably would benefit from taking a several day break. I really do need to find a job, but maybe I need to take a vacation first, with no internet and no TV, outside and on the road and under the stars. It's finally starting to cool down now, so I just might do it, go on that bicycle tour that I've been talking about going on for many years now. I have everything I need to do it. I've got the bike, the gear, the money, and the time, only thing stopping me is laziness and fear. 

Maybe I will. We'll see. 

Meanwhile, I've just got to stay strong, still doing my daily pushups, and pullups, and building up my aerobic base, and the only reason I haven't been doing more is because it's been so oppressively hot for so long, really kills the motivation, but fortunately the extreme heat is finally subsiding, although, it's still getting into the 80s and 90s, but it's so much better than the 100s, and I can actually enjoy being outside without feeling like I'm being slowly baked to death and suffocated in an oven, which is really a horrible way to live. So yeah, need to take advantage of it while I can, and if all goes well hopefully I'll be able to write about it here.

No comments: