Pages

Monday, July 3, 2023

RED PILL 1 (MediaGiant)

 
https://www.bitchute.com/video/iWELx7nFPEAu/

Comments: 

I've been watching this series at night before going to bed. It's very interesting, thought provoking pieces of conspiracy theory mixed in with indisputable fact, it's reality meets fake news, colliding together to form this huge red pill wake up call that will likely get your name on a certain list. 

Some people won't listen though. Believe me I tried. They are bored by it. Clips of political talking heads, BORING, but you've got to listen really closely, because you could say that what is happening here is that these clips are revealing glitches in the matrix, unintentional slips of the tongue, that if it weren't for these clips being archived, they would be long forgotten.

P.S. I'm too tired to form a new blog right now, so I will post here awhile longer. 

No comments: