Yeah, I watch this guy: Foresty Forest, superhero of the mountains and the skies.
![]() |
| Timestamp: 4:15/15:43 |
Anyway, I watch this guy, he's a successful YouTuber, mountain climber, hiker, van dweller, do-it-yourself-er, currently residing in the country of Canada.
What I notice about him is that he is very conscientious, he clears paths voluntarily without the expectation of financial reward. Yeah, he has a monetized channel, but is he doing it just for the money? I think not.
He's clearing paths because he selflessly wants to help out fellow travelers, knowing that not everyone who passes through these parts will be prepared for what lies ahead. An inexperienced hiker wandering off the path could end up in a very bad situation, and clearing paths in wilderness situations saves lives. So this guy is cool. He's a millennial, which makes him somewhat autistic, but that's okay, he's a fun guy to watch, he's filming himself doing good things, and for that he is a trail blazer and should be commended for his positivity.
Title: A con-fuse-ing 12 Vold Remap / Climbing high in Jumbo Wild - Commander Mountain
URL: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ZQqQswFNZQ
...

No comments:
Post a Comment