Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2022

December 17, 2022 - Miles Mathis

The Matrix: Follow the white rabbit

The more I read about the Jews, the Illuminati, and the New World Order, the more convinced I am that this stuff is not conspiracy theory, but conspiracy fact, and then suddenly all these horrible things happening in the world, these crimes against humanity, the poisoning of our bodies and our minds and our planet, it all makes sense if the people responsible for it aren't human, but are a hostile alien threat, like in the movies The Arrival, They Live, and The Thing (1982). 

Here's a quote I came across today:

IT'S ALL FAKE. You aren't living in a Republic or anything like it, and never were. You are living in a Matrix of lies told to break your mind, wash it, and fill it with whatever mush suits the suits. You are a cow to be milked by the merchants and nothing more. The world isn't run by capitalists or even plutocrats, it is run by a predatory cabal of old families who have owned it for five thousand years or more, and they are corrupt beyond all imagining.

Source: http://mileswmathis.com/news2.pdf

Comments: The selected quote was actually in response to the recent disclosure on Tucker Carlson about the CIA being involved in the assassination of JFK. Where Tucker is trying to come across as this renegade truth seeker journalist, exposing the deep state, when let's say what if the event was staged and never really happened, and in actuality Tucker is himself an embedded deep state CIA operative. 

I first learned about Miles Mathis only just a few months ago, when I found a link to his website on the dark web. He's a very prolific conspiracy theory writer, and has written hundreds of articles suggesting that numerous historical and current events are actually staged events, meaning they are fake, and never actually happened, at least not in the way it is claimed. 

I'm not saying I believe this, I don't really know what to believe, I have no way of proving it either way, but I like to gather different viewpoints, and it's interesting to me. Well, I read through several of his writings, and my first impression was honestly that he may be schizophrenic, but that was before I knew anything at all about the guy. I didn't know at the time that he is also a very prolific and accomplished artist, with hundreds of paintings showcased in galleries around the world, and is also a scientist and mathematician, having published books on the subjects of advanced physics and calculus. 

Now I am only at a high school level math and science, so it is beyond my level of knowledge to really comment on the validity of his claims in those areas, but it is apparent to me that he is a person with an extremely high IQ and could justifiably be called a modern renaissance man. So because of this I've become a regular reader of his blog, and am not so quick to dismiss his claims, no matter how crazy or farfetched they may seem at first glance. I am especially intrigued by his comments on sunspots, and need to refresh my knowledge on the subject, because we appear to be headed for some unprecedented events in that area. 

If you haven't heard of Miles Mathis, or read any of his writings, I encourage you to check it out, and see for yourself, whether you think this guy is a madman, or a 200 IQ genius. 

No comments: