Thursday, November 5, 2015

Reflections

So, this blog has not been very active lately, not sure what the future has in store here, how much longer I'll be posting here, but I'm not giving up just yet.

I've been very busy lately, too busy to blog, too busy to read even, but as I transition into my new schedule, hopefully I'll come to some resolution as to whether or not to keep this blog running, and if is so, to post more regularly, and hopefully more interesting and thoughtful than I have been lately.

What I'm thinking is that for the rest of this year, I'll keep things light. Yeah, they're already pretty light, I know, believe me I know, haven't put much effort into it, but for the rest of the year, I think I'll concentrate on very short posts of music and pictures, with maybe, as the mood strikes me, a couple longer posts thrown in, but mostly they'll be short, very short.

For those few die hard fans who have stuck with me for years, I do thank you for your loyalty, for your committed readership, without you there would be no point. So thanks again, and happy November.

Here's a song featured in the Original Rocky film that I always liked, it plays in the background, very subtle, it's pretty awesome, for those attuned to that sort of 1970's electro multicultural rhythm.

Here it is:



No comments: